Friday, November 19, 2010

Uncle John's Chicken PROMO ALERT!

ZOMG
If you're a Ministop guy like me, you know Uncle John's Chicken. And, if you're anything more like me, you LOVE Uncle John's chicken. When i saw that they were selling their single piece meal at only 55 pesos, (from 65) i just had to get me some and post it here!

For those that haven't tried, Uncle John's Chicken is somewhat like a Jollibee Chicken Joy but not exactly. Its not a Chicken McDo, but could pass a second cousin... Its along that kind of Chicken, and I like it! Not as much as Chicken Joy, but its a nice alternative. And the gravy has that slight peppery kick too!

No Frills
I think the name "Uncle John's" came from John Gokongwei,  since Ministop and a bunch of other companies are owned by the family. It kind of fits in a nice way, I wonder if he knows there a chicken meal named after him...

If you haven't tried out Uncle John's, now's the time! and if you're a fan, give yourself an early Christmas gift and head on over to your nearest Ministop now!

a good meal under 60 pesos! 'san ka pa!

No comments:

Post a Comment