Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Flapjacks Whipped Butter Goodness

Two waffles are better than one!
I ate at FlapJacks recently to get me some "good breakfast" for a change... Got me an omelet for my main course and the best waffles I've ever had for dessert! Its not the choco chips or the choco syrup that got me, nor was it the waffles... it was the BUTTER! 

When i was younger, we used to get waffles at Pancake House all the time... they had butter that looked like it was scooped by a mini ice cream scooper. Its called whipped butter (as i have recently learned). I used to  take extra effort to spread it into every square of my waffle, I didn't put any maple syrup, just the waffles and butter. And like they said in the Bible "It was good"

Leave no Square unfilled!
But at FlapJacks, the whipped butter was so smooth and airy I thought it was whipped cream! There was just the right amount fluff and buttery sweetness to make that Waffle taste like heaven. Waffles + Butter, that was all I needed to have for breakfast. I would've eaten more, but that would be like suicide! Oh how I wish my arteries would never clog and my stomach never bloat.

Hands down, best whipped butter in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment