Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Zen Tea

Milk tea is getting popular nowadays... arguably, the best place to get some is at "Serenitea"; branches have been popping up all over the metro and a trend is starting. Though I like Serenitea (even though at times I think its gonna be just the next "Zagu" craze), its a tad to pricey. Almost or even above the hundred peso mark! Zagu and Quickly weren't that expensive with all the pearls, crystals and what not! So Serenitea reminds me more of Starbucks than almost defunct pearl shake stands of childhood memory. (I'm not really a fan of Starbucks)

If you want affordable and good tasting milk tea, here's a place you might want to try out!


A friend introduced me to the place when we were out on lunch break one day. We drank at a small stall located across UA&P on Pearl Drive (Ironically in front of a Starbucks). Its in Ortigas Center, Here's a map if you can't find your way.

View Zen Tea in a larger map

As for the pricing, It ain't that bad!


Everything under 70! and they come with the Pearls too! Now thats's more of a bargain don't you think? The flavors of Serenitea are more "Authentic" but this stuff isn't a slacker in the taste department! No "sugar levels" here, Zen Tea is straight to the point, just give your flavor and size and that's it! the XL its pretty big too! I think bigger than Serenitea's! I don't see this place dislodging the heavyweight Serenitea, but I think its worth a shot for all those Milk Tea lovers out there!

Patalo is kuya sa PIC eh!

4 comments:

  1. Whoops! had few mishaps with my scheduled posting! :p This post was to be published January 5, but the long overdue article was posted today January 1 due to my "inability to remember that it is now 2011"

    Happy new year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! Zentea tastes better than other milk teas I've tried. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do they have a branch here in paranaque or even
    muntinlupa?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of milk teas and tasted a lot of teas from famous tea shops nowadays. For me, ZenTea is the most delicious and not to mention affordable. I highly suggest their Raspberry milk tea. A must try! Grrrr! I'm craving for it now!

    ReplyDelete